The Series 2 is the logical next step up if the Series 1 is not quite big enough for your gear. Hard plastic shell protects your equipment whether traveling by plane, train, automobile or shipping via FedEx / UPS. Sportube cases are lightweight while being strong and durable.
- Adjustable from 48″ to 83″ (122cm to 212cm) for a One Size Fits All solution
- Wheels improve maneuverability
- Padded at both ends for additional protection
- Lockable for added security
- Hard plastic shell for uncompromising strength, durability and protection
- Extra accessories and Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Internal hook and loop straps hold equipment secure
- Ship via FedEx/UPS without the need for a box
- Airline friendly
What Can Fit?
- Two Pair of Alpine Skis and Poles
- Four Pair of Skate or XC Skis and Two Pair of Poles
- Up to 10 Aluminum Fly Rod Tubes or 10 Spin Casting
- 5-6 Spear Guns, Shafts and Spear Points
- And Anything Else You Can Get to Fit
What Makes It ‘Special’? Accessories and Lifetime Warranty.
The Series 2 Special Edition Sportube case comes with our most popular accessories, the versatile, multi-use Nik Nac Pac, the ergonomic, back saving Easy Pull Handle, the TSA Combination Cable Lock and a Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty. Other than that and the color, the “Original” and “Special Edition” cases are identical molds.
Inside the Sportube
In additional to foam pads at the tip and tail of the Sportube, we have installed two hook and loop straps to the inside of the case. That way when you are packing the skis, you are able to strap each pair to the side of the case, so they are as tight as possible and there is zero room for movement, keeping the skis, bindings, edges from touching each other.