THAZARD is the French name of the Giant Narrowbarred Spanish Mackerel (sc.name “Scomberomorous Commerson”)
Decades ago, I noticed that this magnificent fish was always attracted to the lightest colors of white and blue. Especially white. So in the old days, we started wearing a white T-shirts over our traditional black wetsuits or rashguards, in order to attract the largest specimen in the school. This technique worked all the time. My observation was that the largest specimen viewed us as a competing predator and swam closer in order to intimidate us. This resulted in the best catches.
This technique works on all blue water fishes. Hence the idea behind this incredible new Blue Water Camo, an exclusive design by Yazbeck.
- 0.5mm of Heavy Camo Impermeaflex
- Thazard Holoblend Series Camo sublimation dye
- Unisex Sizing
- External Features:
- Built-in thick cushioned and slip-free spear-gun chest loading pad for maximum ease and safety
- Thumb loop to keep the sleeves in place
- Adjustable cinch at the waist rim